Lavender Wind on Whidbey Island, north of Seattle, had been growing lavender for 22 years. Currently, the sweet little shop and production facility is located in the waterfront area of Coupeville, WA. The our shop is a “go to” place for lavender fans from all over the country.
- You can get your lavender year around at our cute shop in the waterfront district of Coupeville (15 Coveland St, Coupeville, WA, 98239)
- You can order online on our shopping website if you can’t make it to Coupeville.
- You can just noodle around on our website to your heart’s content.
We look forward to seeing you.
- Region Washington - West
- Destination Offerings Lavender essential oil - hydrosol - or other fragrance products Lavender plants for purchase Limited food and/or beverages On-site store with products featuring northwest-grown lavender Picnic Area
- Open Dates & Business Hours Shop open every day.